Just starting with SEO? Whether you’re a business owner, blogger, or just someone looking to improve their online presence, this is how you start SEO at the very root.
I have 20 years of experience as a practicing SEO.
How to start SEO?
Key points for you to start thinking about:
- Find relevant keywords for your business (using SEO tools).
- Create useful content about those relevant keywords.
- Talk to your users in your content.
- Include relevant keywords in the page title.
- Incorporate the relevant keywords in your meta description.
- Use the relevant keywords in the page’s content.
- Use the relevant keywords in the page URL.
- Make a great opening paragraph with the relevant keywords prominent.
- Attract links to your website (through useful content).
- Establish E.E.A.T.
- Monitor your page rankings in Google.
- Take a free SEO training course.
SEO is a powerful, if risky marketing channel that can significantly enhance your online visibility and help you reach your target audience. By understanding and implementing SEO best practices, you can increase your website traffic, attract more potential customers, and grow your business.
If you’re new to SEO, my free SEO checklist is a great place to start your journey.