Find out if your website is penalised or probably demoted in rankings and the steps to fix it
QUOTE: “Shady practices on your website […] result in a reduction in search rankings” Maile Ohye, Google 2017
Our technical SEO Audit service provides website-owners with the direction on how to improve their organic visibility and rankings in Google. By using our online website seo report you can easily identify what you need to improve your website to rank high in Google in 2019.
If your website does not comply with Google recommendations it will not perform as well as it could. It will be continually be negatively impacted by ever-continuing Google quality updates. Your site may inadvertently fail to comply with ever-evolving Google policies on the necessary quality of a site to rank high on their search engine.
We tailor your SEO audit specifically to your site, whichever audit is purchased. See here for costs for an SEO audit:
- Small SEO audit service – Designed for you if you are a small business with a very small website. If you have a very small site we can up our analysis in other areas maximising the usefulness of our audit to you. See SEO costs for small businesses with small sites.
- Medium SEO audit service – Designed for you if you have a slightly larger site with up to 10,000 pages on the site. These sites take more time to crawl and analyse. See SEO costs for medium-sized sites.
- Large SEO audit service – Designed for those sites over 10,000 pages in size. These sites take more time to crawl and analyse. See SEO costs for large sites.
Our SEO agency has worked to improve rankings for hundreds of small businesses with small sites and many larger companies with websites with many millions of pages. Our service is suitable for businesses of any kind who operate online including business websites, affiliate websites and e-commerce websites.
We complete a typical review of your website within 5 working days of purchase.
Our SEO company has developed a bespoke online website seo evaluation report (see here for an example seo report) and with this data, you can:
Find out if your website complies with Google Webmaster Guidelines or if it is rated ‘low-quality’
QUOTE: “My strongest advice when working with an SEO is to request if they corroborate their recommendation with a documented statement from Google” Maile Ohye, Google 2017
Our in-house SEO team check to see if your site complies with recommendations laid down in Google webmaster guidelines, Google Search Quality Evaluator Guidelines and documented statements from Google spokespeople.
- We crawl your site like Google might. We analyse a portion of your website to look for problems. We identify underperforming pages on your site and we supply solutions to address the problems discovered in our analysis
- We analyse the performance of both your our website on desktop and mobile devices. We perform speed tests and we identify elements of your site that slow your site down and could potentially impact your rankings negatively
- We manually review your Google Search Console Data. We look for examples of technical and admin issues and supply solutions to address any issues found
- We manually review your Google Analytics Data. We look at historic traffic trends for your website around big Google algorithm updates and see how they impacted your website
- We manually review your site against all available Google webmaster guidelines and recommendations by Google spokespersons We list by priority any guidelines needing to be addressed and we list solutions based on seo best practices recommended by Google themselves on:
- To perform our technical and search audits we use our own tools and combine more data from very best seo tools available (saving you a lot of money in the process).
Hire Us Today
A search engine optimisation company with offices based in Greenock, near Glasgow in Scotland, we have provided professional SEO services to all sizes of businesses in the UK, the US and from all around the world since this website was launched in 2006. We optimise websites to work better on all modern English Language search engines like Google.com, Google.co.uk, Google.com.au and Google.ca.
Our UK-based team has many years experience in helping businesses recover from Google penalties, and can provide clear direction for your in-house team on how to optimise your site for Google in 2019 and beyond.
If you do not have in-house support and are looking for more than consultation and direction, we also provide content and website optimisation services upon a forensic review of your website and online marketing to date.
Our forensic SEO audit service is suitable for any English language sites and we have clients in Scotland, England, Wales and Ireland, as well as from all over the world including the US, Australia, Canada and New Zealand. We can also analyse foreign language sites from a technical point of view. We work with almost all modern cms systems from bespoke systems to the more common WordPress and Magento e-commerce stores.
To hire us to provide search engine marketing services, you can also contact us here.
- I want fixed price SEO services paid monthly (Free Quote)
- I need SEO consulting services for my company (Free Quote)
- I need website migration services to manage an upcoming website migration (Free Quote)
- I need small business WordPress web design and development services to help me launch a new site (from £950)
- I need an in-depth SEO audit of my site to identify any issues with my site so I can give it to my development team (or Hobo) to fix the errors
- I need a white label SEO audit on a site