If you are using WordPress Contact Form 7, you might want to redirect visitors to a thank you page when they successfully fill in your form. Ideal if you track completed goals in Google Analytics.
How To Redirect Visitors To A “Thank You” Page In Contact 7 for WordPress:
Go To WordPress dashboard and go to Contact Form 7 plugin settings page (click contact in your dashboard). Find ‘Additional Settings’ at bottom of your form page and insert the following code:
Now visitors will be successfully redirected to your custom thank you page when they fill in your WordPress Contact 7 form.
* Rel:Noindex/Follow your ”thank you” page to keep it out of Google SERPS using a Robots Meta tag.
- The Best WordPress SEO Plugin
- Advice – Nofollow Blog Comments
- Do WordPress Self Pings Waste Pagerank?
- Host WordPress blog in a subdomain or directory?
- How To Exclude A Category or Post From RSS Feed in WordPress
- List Recent Posts From Single Category on Posts Within Same Category
- Add Text To Home Page Only on WordPress Blog
- WordPress Contact Form 7 Redirect To Thank You Page
- Speed Up Contact Form 7 Plugin For WordPress
- Dynamic PHP Copyright Notice in WordPress
- How To Import Large WordPress XML File Above Default Limit Size