We find the balanced marketing approach that gets your website the most from Google in 2015, without getting you penalised in 2015.
We focus on building reputation and keyword relevance satisfaction – which is the KEY to successful search engine optimisation in 2015. Basically – that means making you the highest quality, most relevant option for Google when it comes to ranking pages for its search engine service.
We focus on improving the performance of your website, improving the relevance of your website content, the accessibility of it’s information, and the reputation of your backlink profile, to help you get more visitors from search engines like Google, Bing & Yahoo.
Our SEO packages start with a £300 fixed price audit.
In this audit, we analyse your current website, and competition, to give you clear recommendations on what needs to happen on your site to get more traffic from Google, and to avoid their punitive algorithms. You can purchase an audit here.
You can also hire us for one-off projects to advise on what specifically to do to your website to improve traffic from Google. If you are concerned about unnatural links to your site, we can help you with that too.
If you have a budget you can work with every month, and want us to quote for your work, you can use the form at the bottom of this page.
Over the course of a managed project, all our contract (per month) search engine optimisation packages typically include:
– Detection of Google penalties (including Penguin and Panda)
– Manual review, investigation & detection of “unnatural links”
– Investigation & detection of “negative seo” attacks
– Disavow of toxic or unnatural links (costed separately if large backlink profile)
– Help and management of Google Reconsideration Request process
– Removal of toxic links (costed separately IF required)
– Technical seo audit of your website
– Technical seo audit of the most important pages on your site
– In-depth keyword research for your niche, services and products
– Competitor research
– Competitor spam detection
– Quality back-link identification in the niche & advice on how to build quality backlinks
– Site-wide review of your website from a Google perspective
– Advice on how to proceed to avoid future Google ranking issues
– Advice on content marketing and other link building activities
The only difference campaign to campaign is studio hours and how quickly these items can be addressed. EVERY campaign will cover the items detailed above through the course of the project – the difference in costs come down to hours in the studio and how many hours can be assigned to the project through the month.
Costs are dependent on hours needed to complete the tasks involved, and this is dependent on many factors we can only determine once we know the full picture of your web marketing activity, after auditing your website.
We address PRIORITY items as early as possible in the campaign, as this is normally more affordable for customers, and we avoid SEO techniques that Google will penalise you for in the future.
If you wish for the services to be completed in a shorter period i.e. 1-2 months we can schedule the work with the contract fee paid over this shorter timescale.