SEMrush (Disclosure: I am a customer and affiliate of SEMrush, as their tools are invaluable) has a nice offer for readers of this blog – free access to keyword research and competitor research reports for 30 days.
Use the following link to trial SEMrush free for 30 days and get the information on your competitors you need to compete in Google organic or PPC listings:
With SEMrush, you can easily see the keywords you and your competitors rank for, and you can access this information for free for 30 days.
I use SEMrush daily – you should check it out.
I’ve also written some tutorials on how best to use SEMrush:
How To Do Keyword Research With SEMrush
- Introduction To Keyword Research
- Keyword Research Glossary
- Different types of keywords
- Why is keyword intelligence so important?
- Conducting Keyword Research with SEMrush
- Step 1. Make a list of topics or themes that best describe what you do
- Step 2. Input each of these topics into SEMrush
- Phrase match keywords and Related Keywords
- Step 3. How To Work Out Keyword Difficulty
- Step 4. How To Research Competitors’ Keywords
- Bonus. Rank Tracking In SEMRush
- How To Drive Traffic To Your Website Using Keyword Research
- An Introduction To Keyword Research For Beginners
- What Is Keyword Research? A Definition:
- Just how important is it in the mix for a successful SEO campaign?
- Where do you start?
- What does the research involve?
- How much research do you do on a project?
- Do the keywords change as the project progresses?
- The Long Tail
- Keyword Research Is VITAL – STILL – in 2017
- Adding One Word To Your Page Can Make All The Difference
- Google Analytics Keyword ‘Not Provided.’
- Example: ‘NOW’ & ‘THEN’ – How Effective Research Works To Drive More Traffic To A Site
How To Do A Website SEO Audit With SEMrush