We have had a lot of small businesses ask about our very competitively priced ‘Edit-Yourself’ Small Business Website Design Package, so I thought I would post on the blog what type of small business website package you actually get from only £1,250 +VAT.
What You Get
- Free domain name or free domain name management (your web address)
- Email accounts for website. You can add as many as you like (if you want us to manage your email) and we’ll initially create up to 5 for you.
- 1 years free website hosting, then £100 per year after that.
- A full content management system (CMS) so you can edit the site yourself, add pages, change structure, add text, add plugins… you can do anything with it – and you can log in to your secure area from any computer, anywhere in the world, whenever you want to make changes
- A design for your website based on open-source website templates and, for instance, your logo.
- Latest news, newsletter & RSS feeds & subscription so you can build your own email list
- A seo-friendly website design and website structure
- Basic ad-hoc SEO (search engine optimisation) based on a few select keywords YOU supply
- We’ll get you listed in Yahoo, Bing, Google and other search engines
- We will supply a users guide to the CMS that we deliver
- We’ll launch the website with your text and images in place, then you take it from there, with our continued support if you wish
- We’ll install Google Analytics, so you can see how many visitors visit your website, where they come from and what they do on your website
This small business website design package is designed to give you a fully functional website you own and control 100%, an editable website where you can easily publish and unpublish pages and news. We’re a seo company, so we know how to build websites that search engines like.
How long does it take to build a website? We can usually create and launch your site to the world in 4 weeks assuming you can supply us with everything we need.
You can check out our portfolio of websites to see we’ve worked with colleges, the NHS, big businesses and charities, but we’ve made websites for small businesses in Scotland and England.
So that’s it. The Hobo SME / Small Business Website Design & Promotion Package – yours from Only £1,250 +VAT – and we will handle everything.
Of course, we’ll help you in every way we can;
- You need to supply everything in electronic format (images and content).
- Our websites range from £1,250 to £10,000. Costs for web design vary and are based largely on the cost of the actual design, amount of content and images, and functionality. The small business package is designed to give you a cutting edge seo-friendly website at the lowest cost possible.
- We don’t guarantee rankings in Google, no seo company can or should. You’ll have a seo-friendly website and by adding good content to your site, attracting good quality links from other relevant websites, and by examining your competitiors and carrying out keyword research, you’ll have a chance to rank for desired keyterms in Google (or you can employ us to do this for you, as the package is not a seo campaign designed to get you to No1 in Google for competitive key phrases)
- Any training, additional work that we have to complete or functionality that we have to include out-with the items listed above will be charged for at our hourly rate.
- We’re not responsible for problems arising when dealing with 3rd part hosting or domain management firms.
- The small business web site package does not include E Commerce Shops – although this can be quoted for.