As you may know I purchased a copy of SEO Powersuite (AFF*) to have a play about with and for review purposes, and I like it. I reviewed Website Auditor last week, which is bundled with Rank Tracker (AFF*) in SEO Powersuite, and I like that too.
Rank Tracker is pretty simple to set up, and as accurate as it can be, when checking your websites search engine rankings for multiple keywords, on multiple engines.
- pick a website
- pick your search engines you want to monitor, and
- tell it which keywords you want to track
- find out the number of searches and competition for a particular keyword or phrase
- schedule it to check for keywords at any set time of the day
- schedule reports to print or export to web, pdf or csv etc
It can also check the competition for the keyterms and track your competition if you are interested in that.
You can schedule when it checks your rankings, and you can schedule reports to publish when you want, too.
It tracks everything about your keyword so you can see it’s performance over time. You can get a FREE TRIAL DOWNLOAD (AFF*)(Zip File!) to play about with it too.
It looks ideal for small businesses to track rankings if you prefer a piece of software you run on your pc or mac rather than a hosted solution.
*Affiliate Links Disclosure – As a general linking policy and to comply with Google Webmaster Guidelines, I nofollow ALL links on Hobo where there is commercial intent on my behalf, and clearly label affiliate links with (AFF).
- Check rankings in Google, Bing & Yahoo search engines
- How to check Google rankings in another country
- Check rankings with Advanced Web Ranking
- Rank number 1 in Bing, Google and Yahoo
- Is Alexa ranking accurate?
- Rising to number one in Google rankings
- Company offering guaranteed SEO results
- Should I buy links for Google SEO?
- Get first page rankings in Google
- Tool to compare Google & Bing results
- Best ways of ranking Number 1 In Google
- Free Rank Checker tool for Google and Bing